Friday, February 16, 2007

Cricked my neck!

All I can say now is... S**t! S**t! S**t!

It's hurting like hell... my neck and right portion of hand.

To Sue,
Really sorry for not being able to give you my fullest attention. Kesian ko... Dah la malam tadi tido dalam keta, dah tu datang umah aku lak aku kena kuar awal. Sowi my dearest friend. Singgah la lagi nnt 20 Feb (tapi bagitau awal2 so that I can cancel my tuition class).

To Aniza,

Same to you, really sorry for looking like someone yang baru bangun tido. Welcome to my nook :p Thanks for dropping by (although kena 'kambing' sebijik tadi masa bagi direction - sorry, mon. I'm not thinking straight, my head felt like it wants to roll off my shoulder). Hope you like my preliminary bday gift :p I know I'd take a long time to choose present for anyone, so better give something first. Hehheheh

Altogether it was a very hectic morning with a pack schedule to meet everyone and tried to satisfy everyone's needs... but in the end my needs wasn't satisfied... The damn doctor (who I've made an appointment with about 2 weeks ago, conveniently forget to call my number "20" and thus made me wait for TWO hours there) fell asleep when he massaged my neck!! And it still hurts like before. The only difference is that now I have a patch of foul-smelling 'koyok' on my shoulder!! God knows what's the concoction.

To all Chinese friends & collegues, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 'Till we meet again next Tuesday, take care everyone!

No comments: