Saturday, February 10, 2007

Internet Marketing??

Ever heard of it? Basically it's about making money using your computer and internet connection. The reason I'm opening this article tonight is because.... I was so lucky because my boyfriend sponsored me to go to a seminar held by SaifulSham's Team this 24th February 2007 at Berjaya Time Square.
Will be here from 8:45 am to 5:00 pm on that Saturday

The seminar + website workshop is worth RM 547!!! WuhuuuuUUUuu!!! I'm such a lucky person to have such a great boyfriend! Thank you Mohd Hafiz Zainol Shokor!! God bless you with wealth (so that you can sponsor me again... heheheh)

I'll be in a seminar similar to this soon!! Can't wait!!

Among the moduls that will be presented are:
  • Modul 1: "Cara Praktis Untuk Mengetahui Produk Apa Yang Sedang Dan Bakal Laris Di Pasaran" (Practical Ways to Know Which Products are the 'In' Thing)
  • Modul 2: "Buat Duit Dengan Internet Tanpa Modal" (Making Money Online Without Any Initial Investment)
  • Modul 3: "Kaedah Pemasaran Yang Menenggelamkan Persaingan" (Marketing Strategies to Eliminate Competitors)
May God bless me with a good health and awesome focus on that day to make the money worth everything it is! Thanks again to my dearest at heart.

No comments: