Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tired, exhausted, pancit day!

A very tiring end of the day... I was home at 8:30 pm tonight. When I finally arrived home I've no energy anymore. And to top it off BOTH the lights in the hall cannot be switched on. *sigh...* Life can get nasty sometimes...

I still have the KPP book to study because I'll be sitting for the computer test this Saturday at 8:30am. God... help me. Right now I just feel like dozing off. Thank God so much that tomorrow's Friday!! I love Friday so much! Plus I'll be having a long weekend! Yay!!! Think positive!


I haven't received any reply from Kak Min (she's a bag stockist). I told her that I want to go to KL with her to see (and maybe grab) some bags to start my business here (as in ONLINE). Maybe I'll call her up tomorrow. You guys just watch out ya!

I wanted to talk about the hair products I'm using right now. But I am too tired, so I just give you the sneak peak of it ya!!! Here goes... Loreal Elseve Anti-Breakage for Dry & Damaged Hair!!!



Cheers!

No comments: