Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Too Upfront

I AM too upfront. When I'm commenting on others, I really say what I have in my mind. Everyone says so too. My parents for instance (they're like your most reliable 'mirror' of your own self!). Ibu selalu pesan, "Cakap jangan main sedap mulut aje... Jaga sikit hati orang" & I always ignore it. Well... sometimes I remember la those wisdom words but unfortunately tonight I forgot the talisman to good relationship - by being too upfront with my boyfriend.

I just told him that he's too... (this post has been edited after several consideration not to mention complaints by the subject).

Hmmm... "Honesty is the best policy" but being too honest you just get yourself into trouble. Like the 'carpool episode', I just complicated my life further *sigh...*

To my dearest Hafiz... I'm really sorry for what I've said that hurt you so... I'm in a mess and trying to gather my life back one by one... I hope you'll be patient with me. I love you!



"I got too big. I had to deflate myself. I needed to come back down to earth"

-Yusuf Islam-

No comments: