Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spirits

"Great men a they who see that the spirit's stronger than any material force"
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

It's been a mind blowing week for me at work. There are more troubles created by the workers because my boss is retiring and they heard that my company will extend him with contract. So they're doing everything they can to get rid of him permanently. Talk about strong spirit huh? But we as the management team has to hold on and fight back as well, but fight it in such a way that is appropriate - unlike what the unions did as of now.

I thank God because I have something to fall back on, to go back to whenever I feel so frustrated with my work. I keep it in mind that I have objectives to achieve, that I have to be strong - emotionally... because a strong mind, a strong spirit will succeed in anything it wills.

No comments: