Sunday, March 25, 2007

Awesome Sunday!

Usually I'm not this cherry on Sunday because I will be dragged down by the thought that I have to go to work on Monday. Heheh... I hate my full-time job (but I think I'll miss it later when I leave it). But today is a little bit different. Why?

I'm ONE of the 20 winners to Bitol's MalaysiaPal e-book.

Yay!! I've finished browsing through all the alternatives on how to withdraw money through PayPal and I daresay that the third option is VERY intriguing. All in all Bitol had delivered another excellent guidebook as always. Oh yeah... apart from getting genuine information on how to withdraw money from PayPal, you'll also get a few other bonus like where and how to make more money, some tips on how to maximise your profit, etc. So you better get your hands on this book quick before you lose more customers!

No comments: