Saturday, March 03, 2007

Part-Time Blogger

Since I'm going to change the content for this blog to internet marketing, I think I need to pursuade my readers on my own achievements and luck in the industry. Hehe... so I'm going to start by what I had achieved so far (which is just a tid bit).

Another reason for the need of 'boasting' about my achievement here is that... I'm a very forgetful person :p I need some sort of a log to what I have done, what I get paid for. Since BLOG is initially for logging things like a diary or a journal, so let's fully utilise it. Besides, human need to look back sometimes to see how far they've gone, what kind of mistakes they've done, etc.

As of today I had finished writing up on a review (supposedly it's a gadget review, but I just cannot restrain myself from writing about something else there, but it is still considered a review). It's on iPhone interface built for pocket PC (PPC). You can view it later once it is approved by the webmaster (hope he will, coz it's certainly out of the context of the site), but you can still check out other gadget reviews by clicking this link! If it is approved, then it's my 6th reviews so far at this site.

What I get from doing these reviews for him? USD 1 per review. Not much?? Eh... it's a start la man... At least I got something out of the internet (unlike you) :p Besides... USD 1 x 3.50 laaa in RM...

I was thinking of revving up my pace on writing the reviews, so if anyone found anything cool to talk about, send me the URL!

Now you wanna know where I hooked on such job? I used to hang out here. Then I came upon an advertisement asking to be a part-time blogger. So I sent an e-mail and later on the person asked me to send a review as an example before he actually signed me up with his site. Basically that's the story and my priceless review on Motorola L6 is what get me the job (thanks to my boyfriend for lending it to me for a week!)

No comments: