Saturday, March 03, 2007

Digital Point Forum

Currently I'm working on a project (result after a month) and this project requires me to sign up with Digital Point Forum. As of today I've posted 1 new thread and 5 posts altogether. I'm hoping to achieved at least 5 posts a day within an hour per day (hey... my time is limited OK... I have a real work in the real world).

That'd be 150 posts by the end of the month. If anybody out there's trying to figure out what I'm doing... track me down at DP Forum, look for 'thinktankertwo'.

To Amirul of Sistem Rahsia, hey man, I wish I'd been thinking of this solution to get $$ from the net when I was your age, thanks for the information and a hell lot of tips and bonuses from your e-book. I'm very sure if you made an affiliate proram, your e-book will sell faster like 'pisang goreng panas'!! Oh, by the way, I'm just 2 km away from you! Hahah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!