Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hallooo!

Been a long time (1 week??) since I last updated this blog and somehow I've been feeling the pressure hehehe... most probably from the seminar I attended. Such a cool and informative seminar. Altogether it was good although 60% of what was presented I've already know from the information and e-books I gathered and invested in. But those other 40% are priceless and that's what makes it so good.

Congratulations to the SaifulSham's Team!

Now, I'm thinking of turning this blog into a good place to gain information on internet marketing. Something to size up everything on what I've been up to on that part of my hectic schedule. Probably on tips and such but 1st, I need to change my header into something that contain the keywords of things I should focus on... (hint hint).

Oh, by the way... I'll sign the employment letter next Monday (hopefully) and I'll be taking over the Production Services (i.e.: the Syrup Room Manager position who's retiring soon, as an executive). Such a load of responsibilities and I'm already freaking out! Dear friends! I need your support!

No comments: