Thursday, February 22, 2007

My thoughts on the 18th Feb 2007

These are what I wrote in a notepad on the 18th Feb 2007...

"What a tiring day…. Today is another round-the-world day for the whole family. My whole family (except my brother in-law, has to work) went to Segamat to meet the family of my sis in-law to-be. Discussed about the date and plan for the wedding of my brother (My 3rd sibling). Luckily my eldest brother and family (as in his wife and my nephew!!) wanted to tag along, so we waited for them at the Jami’ Mosque in Segamat. My poor nephew has a fever… didn’t smile much (but he likes me the most, so he smiled and laughed at me whenever he liked it la… :p)
After the whole deal, we went to Batu Pahat Mall. Sigh…so tired already and we mistakenly took the longest way to reach there. So we reached there around 7 pm. Shopped a bit (my sis wanted to look at the kitchen cabinet set, bla, bla)


Then I saw a former collegue in Sime Darby Engineering!! Wa…. So I just messaged him, and it turned out that he;s working in Singapore now!! At a marine company, doing designing. Lucky you, Adi!! He lives in Pasir Gudang, so I took the chance of asking for a place for my brother as well (he;s gonna start working at MSE in March).

Just now I just finished reading the e-zine from SaifulSham Team. So cool… I picked up a quote I like (and probably can be used for Hafiz’s company’s profile… oopss!! He doesn’t like it whenever I mentioned about him here… OK… so let’s erase that…). All in all, a tiring day, but near the end of the day I managed to do a little bit of work, some ideas jotted down, some nestling inside my head. To be continued tomorrow. May God bless me and all of you.

P/S: To both my dearest friends…. Eija & Aniza (listed down according to age :p), HAPPY 25th and 23rd BIRTHDAY respectively…"

No comments: