Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Busy as a Bee

Hi all!
I received an e-mail from Sabri (SaifulSham's Team) this morning. Quite a long one :D He gave me a name that I should look up to for copywriting job, so I dropped the guy a few lines. The offer sure is tempting but I'm so afraid that I won't have the time for it. Especially this month. Because a friend is getting engaged and that I have to prepare the hantaran (surprise! Apart from having fast fingers to type my articles away, I do have creative fingers afterall ;p) --> I was thinking of setting up an online shop for wedding favours or maybe services for weddings, but thinking of shipping all those bulky gifts scares me off ;)

Anyway that guy's name is Colbert Low. Syia (another SS Team's protege) got her $$ from doing works for this guy. So any newbie interested in copywriting, can just google this guy (you might not get his e-mail though, so I suggest you go to saudagar.com and subscribe to their e-zine to get this info).

DPForum: Up until now I've posted 18 posts.

Today I joined another forum The SSTeam's VIP Lounge. Posted a thread (on reputation) and I think I posted 3 posts there. There are very few people online (mainly coz there are very few protege and the list is building I hope), very few posts. I think the protege are too shy ;p Hopefully I can contributed more there later. But as I wrote just now. I'm going to be busy for another 3 weeks (probably needs to add another 3 weeks after that 'coz my brother's getting married).

No comments: