Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Reason to Be Your Own Boss

As I've mentioned in several posts back, I'll be assigned to a new position. I received the employment letter late afternoon... guess what? The whole employment letter is so full of b******. I daresay that our old contract is much better than this one. Sigh... you see what happened if you work under a boss EVEN in a giant company such as mine.

So every single students out there, every single working person, start creating your own company! Let's do online businesses!! Forget about earning a fixed amount of money each month doing soooo many things and dealing with a lot of pressure. Let's start earning infinite amount of salary and only then the loadssss of work and pressure will be worthwhile.

By the way, I've posted yet another new gadget review to be approved and posted at IdealGadget. Let's wait for what Mr. Liew said tomorrow morning regarding my previous post :D At DigitalPoint Forum I've managed to post 16 posts altogether (lost count how many for today's posts), it's kinda fun actually and you REALLY get a whole lot of tips on how to do IM there. Oh, did I mentioned that I got ONE GREEN yesterday?? That green is for reputation and there are 15 points altogether. Only my second day after joining in, one green, 16 posts, 5 PMs. Looking good.

I guess the pressure of a lousy salary is pushing me to the limits of IM.

No comments: