Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oopss I... Did IT Again!!

A friend told me today... "Do you always buy big stuffs when you're bored?" Hahahahhahahah... not always Aniza... when the opportunity of a good bargain is there, I just grab it by the horns!

It was soooooooooooooooo boring today at work. There were just 3 staffs including me at the Manufacturing Dept., Kak Wati the secretary, Mr. A and me. I managed to go through the day without going crazy, checking e-mails, e-mailing those who had the same bad fortune to work this week, preparing for tuition class tonight and science assessment test next week, wrote a report on my student's developement, did the flowchart for the process at the production line, helped Kak Wati to wrapped the wedding present for a collegue, and more reports... Basically those are my activities today.

My mom called around 11 am asking wether I want to buy a washing machine. One analog fully-auto cost RM XX and another one digital fully-auto top loader cost RM XX. Damn cheap if you ask me... Doesn't even cost a quarter of 1k. So I asked my dad to purchase it, tranfered the $$ into his account and spent the rest of the day at the office feeling so exhilirated that I had butterflies in my stomach. Around 4:30 pm my dad called, told me they had sent the machine at home and he tried and said it's perfectly OK and they'll send it to me THIS WEEKEND!!! Double happiness!!!! Yay!!!! And double the trouble in my stomach... maybe it was that bihun sup utara I ate for lunch.

So I just couldn't contain my happiness that I smsed my housemates about the good news :D And smsed Aniza... and that's where I got that reply from her. Heheh... So Aniza, if you want any good bargains... stick with me. I'm infectious with discounts and great bargains :p

I heard Mr. A told Kak Wati that the Chinese believed that the 4th day of the Chinese Piggy Year is the best day to work if you want to grab all the luck you want for the whole year. Maybe he said that because his boss (which is my boss as well) didn't approve of his leave for these 3 days, but in my case, such God-given opportunity had crossed, it's just hard to let it by ;p

No comments: