Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sunshine!

My boss is officially retired and his last day was on Friday 30th March 2007. Now I'm all alone as the highest authority under this subdivision of Operation namely Production Services.

Sounds so GRAND?? Not really.

For one thing the salary is not so grand... the title is just an executive... but handling all managerial responsibility. I have to sign and apporve the leave for subordinates, clean up all their messes, plan and approve for OT, and it doesn't ends there. Today I have to sign the utilities bills for production. The XXX,XXX.00 bills and responsibility scared the hell out of me.

But I still consider myself lucky. Because I have another boss (quite handsome arr, but really strict one... another reminder of the ever intimidating Dr. Rozainee, hahah) to guide through, who understands that I'm soooo greeeeeeeen and also another 'boss' to help me. And a quote to live by... Remember, HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOURSELF! So...

No comments: