Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another GIANT Step | Subscribing My Hosting

I have been very busy throughout last week, both at work (compiling written offs records for monthly review meeting - luckily my work was highly valued by the very fussy boss), at home (tuition classes to replace, dissatisfied parent to take care of & stubborn student to handle, new prospecting housemate visiting, gadget reviews to make, business records to take care of) and personally (my brother's wedding). In the midst of all these I haven't manage to update my blogs or even login into the forums I joined.

So after all the fuss, today my head was a little bit clear, so I took the initiative of the beautiful morning to do something that has been expected for a long time but was not done because I didn't have the guts yet back then - subscribing to a webhost. All were done swiftly in about 25 minutes from the time the idea hit me this morning, to the time I searched for the discount coupon at InternetMelayu, to signing up and payment. SWIFT. NO HESITATION. I think whenever the time has come, it will come. So no matter how much you prepare yourself for it, it will be meaningless until the actual time comes...

  1. Chosen webhost = Hostgator
  2. Amount paid = USD 0.01
  3. Package = Baby Package
  • Diskspace = 100,000 MB (100GB)
  • Bandwidth = 1,000,000 MB (1000GB)
  • Domain = Unlimited
  • Subdomains = Unlimited
  • MySQL database = Unlimited
  • Interface = Cpanel
  • Features = Fantastico, Zen Cart, Cube Cart
Cannot believe your eyes?? Well, yes, 1 USD cent. That's all I'm paying for this month. But next month it'll be USD 9.95 /month ler... Heheh... this is kind of a trial version. An opportunity to learn everything there is under the Baby Gator Package.

Wanna know how I got those awesome discounts? Simple. Just key in either one of these words (in Caps);
  1. HOSTCRITIQUE
  2. ICEISHOT
  3. HGC25
  4. MUSICA
  5. JURY
So go get your hosting today!

No comments: