Friday, January 12, 2007

Meeting day!

8:30 am Supposed to be a meeting with my big boss... but he was late. So we just proceed to the 9 am meeting without discussing about our 'future' in F&N.

9:00 am Aspect-Impact Analysis. People present; a representative from Coke, our team leader the Environmental Manager, the Quality Assurance manager. Overall the presentation was Ok, several tips & improvement to be made, which later translate to more work lah. Meeting ended at 12:50 pm.

2:30 pm Refrigeration system training

4:00 pm Taste Test (ehem... confidential)

5:05 - 5.55 pm Attended a presentation done by the Practical Trainees. Interesting & refreshing my memory on thermodynamics :p

All n all today was a meeting day. Tiring but I pulled through. Coupled with the great news I received this passed few days, I total it as an awesome week! Although there are only RM 7.57 in my wallet as of now... hehehehehhehe...

No comments: