Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all!!!! Yes I'm back! Actually after the new year I had published another blog (ThinkTankerTwoTown) where I'll be ranting on DIY, gifts, safety, health & environment. Huuuu quite a heavy topic eh? Hope I can keep on updating it regularly. Kind of hard to maintain 2 blogs at a time.

This blog will still be the 1st love... heheh... my life diary (if I dare to bare to all here). New year was great for me. I had a new haircut! Yeah.... a bit tom boyish. Remember the hair problems I've been having? Well... It was THAT bad that I decided to cut it.

O yeah.. I had received the Loreal elseve products I ordered with my fwen... (hey, I got discounts for all Loreal products all year round, anybody interested, PM me!). The mask was just great. I'll be doing the review on that sometime soon. I had just used it twice, so it's not gonna be fair for a review now.

New Year Resolution. I don't have any. Resolutions should be made daily. So that's it.

No comments: