Monday, December 25, 2006

Lone Ranger

Ever heard the usage of Lone Ranger? I've been using it since I first came across it (which was eons ago) - on myself. Yes, I'm a sad pessimist that spite at the world & considered I'm lonely and will always be on my own. In a way I am...

This feeling stops for a while when I met a special someone.

However, I realised that I'm too dependent on him and the world that they started to see me in a different way (sneers, ingnorance, etc.). So I guess I'm back to my old self. Back when I was a lone ranger and only depend on Him. When you rely on Him, He'd never sneers at you and say that you're taking advantage of others or forget that I should be included in any decision making process. Most importantly He'd never tried to ask what I had contributed in return for all the favours...

I'm on my own.

No comments: